Volume Discounts: Getting Started
Table of Contents
Text Guide - Configuring Volume Discount
Video Guide - How to configure Percentage type Volume Discounts
Video Guide - How to configure How to configure Fixed Amount Off type Volume Discounts
Configuring Volume Discount
1. Select Discount Product
You can apply the offer to
- all products available and active on the store,
- or to products from a specific Collection,
- or even specific Products.
2. Discount Mode (two types)
A. Percentage off
- Offer a percentage discount on the total cart value when the customer adds a certain quantity of products to the cart.
- eg: Buy 2 qty to get 10% off on cart total.
B. Fixed Amount off
- Offer a Fixed amount discount on the total cart value or on each product, when the customer adds a certain quantity of products to the cart.
- eg: Buy 2 qty to get $10 off
4. Discount Rules
- You can set up to 5 different rules for each discount, allowing you to offer increasing discounts for larger quantities tiers, or just use a single rule for a simple quantity-based discount.
You must input
- Minimum Qty (Threshold for discount to be applied)
- Percentage off / Fixed amount off (depending on your discount type)
- Discount Code / Message (The Customer need not enter the code, when set criteria are met the offer will apply automatically)
5. Cart Language & Display Configuration
- Curate the messaging to customer on storefront product pages.
- You can configure the Titles and Colors independently for each discount tier.
The video below will guide you on How to configure Percentage type Volume Discounts
The video below will guide you on How to configure Fixed Amount Off type Volume Discounts
Updated on: 09/02/2024